sunnuntai 1. kesäkuuta 2014

Touching up the IG

 The Astra Militarum Guards of Tyros:


This image post, rather than a text one, focuses on my latest painting project. The guards regiment shown is my own one and I like to call them the Guards of Tyros for reasons I will explain later (at my own pace as always). I paid extra attention on the one with the Vox. 

-MaGGoT




The merry bunch. Notice the green chord on the flame thrower, to be changed into metal as I chose it to be more fitting.

 
The Voxcaster (?).

 
 I forgot the purpose of this image and I may have removed the one that would explain it to me, but of well




Portraying the highlights I worked on this session


 Did the pipes/chords on the back




 
 Did some repairs




 Highlights on the chainsword and on the pistol




 The pistol again



These last few images are a showcase of the w.i.p model after this session.








I hope you enjoyed and see ya next time sometime. I might also play a game, once I'm finished with these.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti